DSpace-CRIS is Live
Welcome to our CRIS research portal!
This is a default installation of DSpace-CRIS 5.5.0. Many aspects and features can be configured in very different ways to support local needs and specific workflow.
NOTE: You can use the following accounts:
- Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitter: email@example.com
Both account have dspacecr1s as local password, firstname.lastname@example.org is also an account on the ORCID Sandbox with the same password
97Explore the researcher community
Repository other entities
Publications, books, articles...
- 97 People
Source testauthor1 (2013). testing book 1. Web: Dspace Cris.
The following features are available:
- ORCID Integration:
- login with your ORCID credential
- claim an existent profile using the ORCID credential
- search the ORCID registry during the submission and automatically create researcher profiles for coauthors
- populate your ORCID profiles with the biography, publications and projects information available in DSpace-CRIS
- Citation from PubMed central are available out-of-box for all items with a DOI or a PMID. Citations are retrieved any hour, so you will need to wait a bit after the submission to see it
- A sample set of pre-loaded metrics from Scopus and WOS are shown just to showcase how these data looks in DSpace-CRIS. No citations are retrieved for new submssions in this demo site (to enable the true integration you need to set your Scopus and WOS API credentials in the configuration files)
- Usage statistics (SOLR) are analyzed and aggregated any night so to be available also as metrics
- Embed Google Scholar metrics for your item (require the DOI metadata)
- Top cited, top viewed, top downloaded, etc.
- Rank your publications and researchers using any available metrics, calculate and show local percentile
- Dataset/Publication: it is possible to link a publication to one or more dataset and viceversa. The inverse-link is created automatically
- Advanced statistcs: improved visualization, aggregated data at author and deparment level
- Collaboration Network Visualization